Snorkeling Tour to El Cielo CozumelView Photos
We offer tours to "El Cielo" in Cozumel, which is one of the most popular and attractive areas to visit on the island El cielo is a sandbar that is located in the area of Punta Colombia in the south of the island of Cozumel, 800 meters from the beach.
Due to its proximity to the coast, the depth of the water is shallow because it is a sandbank, with crystalline and transparent waters The place is named for the large number of starfish in the area, as well as manta rays and sometimes turtles.
- El cielo is a protected natural area
- In the place you can find starfish and some varieties of fish
- You will be able to snorkel and enjoy one of the most spectacular places in Cozumel and the tour is combined to snorkel in the Colombia reef which is very beautiful.
- The only way to get to heaven is by sea.
We offer tours to the "El Cielo" for all budgets, from a simple 25-foot boat, another 24-foot brand, be it a king or even yachts.
- Tours are 4 hours and 6 hours
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Life Jackets
- Soft Drinks
- Boat 25 Feet $560 USD (4 Hours)
- Boat Sea Ray 24 Feet $625 USD (4 Hours)
- Yacht Sea Ray 40 Feet $1,750 USD (5 Hours)
Interact with us and enjoy the galleries and videos on our social networks: Facebook .